Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Journal of the Week Free Access: 19/10/2009, Interlending & Document Supply

Info courtesy: Sir Shuping.

Emerald Group Publishing Limited's Journal of the Week feature provides free weekly access to two of Emerald's high quality journals. Simply click on one of the two active journals and you will be taken to the table of contents page where the free issues will be highlighted. Check back regularly for updates.

This week:
See also forthcoming: Current Journals of the Week

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I recently came across your blog. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading your blog. Nice blog. nice content and design I will keep visiting this blog very often ....
Find complete educational information in India like: Career Info, Job Updates, Schools, Colleges and Universities info, Entrance Exams Updates, Training Institutes in India and many more:
Education in India | Schools in India | Colleges in India | Top Medical Colleges in India

Unknown said...

jsr solutions a software development company is organising a test in quest univercity Mohali(landra) on the basis of apttitude and gernal knowledge.The top 50 students who pass this test have to be taken for you can register your roll no here software training

Unknown said...

This is a great post Dmitry. I just had one of the ‘Doh!’ moments and ran back to correct my own site before publishing my comment. You see my own comment form did not match what I’m about to advise. I get less comments than you, so never noticed any problem. I’ve changed it now anyway so here goes.


online education